Benefits of Waridi’s Neem Leaf Powder
- Helps the body fight inflammation, viral, bacterial and fungal infections
- Promotes blood circulation and nerve health
- Natural detox that clears your body of impurities and supports liver function
- Regular use fights bad breath, prevents tooth decay and protects the gums. It also helps fight plaque and gingivitis.
- Clears dandruff, strengthens the hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
- It helps clear acne, dark spots and evens out the skin tone
- Treats cuts, wounds, insect bites and many skin conditions
- Regular use of Neem powder regulates blood sugar levels
- Gets rid of hangovers
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Beta carotene
- Amino Acids: Glutamic acid, Tyrosine, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Proline, Glutamine
- Terpenoids: Protolimonnoids, Limonoids, Pentatriterpenoids, Hexatriterpenoids
- Phytochemicals: Azadirachtin, Nimbin, Nimbidin, Nimbidol, Sodium nimbinate, Gedunin, Salannin, Quercetin, isomeldenin, 6-desacetyllnimbinene, nimocinol, quercetin, and beta-sitosterol, Azadirachtin, Salannin, Azadirone, Amoorastatin, Vepinin, Vilasinin
How to Use
- For topical uses – skin and hair- making a paste and applying on your scalp or skin will do the trick.
- You can also mix the neem powder with other Baobab oil for better results or mix it to your bath water.
- The neem powder is safe to eat and drink. Add it to your food, shakes, smoothies or take it in warm water on a regular basis for better health.
Discover more ways to use Waridi Neem Powder here