Moringa Oliefera has been used in Africa and Asia for centuries. Moringa leaves are rich in many important nutrients and have been used for centuries due to their medicinal properties and health benefits.
Benefits of Waridi’s Baobab Powder
- Protecting and nourishing skin and hair thanks to its anti-radicals and protein content which are helpful in protecting skin cells from damage.
- It can be successful in curing skin infections and sores.
- Treating edema due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Protecting the liver
- Moringa powder contains properties that might help prevent cancer developing. It also contains niazimicin, which is a compound that suppresses the development of cancer cells.
- Treating digestive tract disorders such as constipation, gastritis, and ulcerative colitis. The antibiotic and antibacterial properties of Moringa may help inhibit the growth of various pathogens, and its high vitamin B content helps with digestion.
- Strengthens bones and teeth with its high bones healthier calcium and phosphorous content. This, along with its anti-inflammatory properties helps treat conditions such as arthritis.
- Boosts memory and brain health
- Strengthens neural response, enhances immune functions, and improves health because of the large amounts of microelements and polyphenol antioxidants
- Mood booster which may help deal with treating depression, anxiety, and fatigue.
- Protecting the cardiovascular system and preventing cardiac damage thanks to its powerful antioxidants.
- Helps manage blood sugar levels.
- Helps reduce the severity of asthma attacks and relieves chest congestion.
- Managing high blood pressure thanks to its isothiocyanate and niaziminin compounds that help to stop arteries from thickening, which can cause blood pressure to rise.
- Treating anemia and sickle cell disease by helping the body absorb more iron and increasing the red blood cell count.
- 7 X vitamin C of oranges
- 15 X potassium of bananas.
- 9 X protein in yogurt,
- 17 X calcium in milk
- 10 X vitamin A in carrots
- 25 X iron in spinach
- Antioxidants that can protect cells from damage and may boost your immune system.
- Vitamins: vitamin A, vitamin B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B-6 folate and vitamin C.
- Minerals: calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc
How to Use
Moringa powder can be added to food, curries and soups or drunk with water or as part of a shake.
Learn other ways to add Moringa to your day here or some tasty recipes you can use with this miracle herb.