Neem is incredibly potent for a healthy and tight skin. It’s an incredible herb that contains many ingredients that are proven to be beneficial to the skin. Neem leaves have antibacterial and healing properties that heal and maintain your skin’s glow.
Some of those ingredients include:
- Fatty acids (EFA)
- Vitamin E
No matter your skin type, you should add it to your beauty regimens and skin care to:
- Treat dry skin and wrinkles
- Stimulate collagen production for youthful skin
- Reduce scars and skin marks
- Treat insect bites and wounds
- Treat acne
- treat the symptoms of psoriasis, eczema, and other disorders of the skin.
Here are some excellent ways in which we can use the Waridi neem powder for your skin:
- Treat wounds
Add some warm water to the neem powder to make a paste. Dab the neem paste on the wound, cuts or insect bites a few times a day till it heals.
Boil neem powder till the water turns green, allow it to cool. After washing your hair with shampoo, cleanse it with this water.
Make sure your root hairs are well soaked by the neem water before you rinse it for a final time with fresh water.
Add some water to the neem powder, make a paste and apply it daily till the acne dries out. The paste also helps any kind of eruptions, dark spots and chronic ulcers.
- Eczema and other skin disorders
Make some neem paste as with the previous procedures. Add some turmeric to the paste of neem powder and rub over the affected area gently.
- For sensitive and dry skin, you can add some baobab oil to the neem powder pastes. Waridi’s Baobab seed oil is enriched with extracts from flowers, seeds and nuts to give you that ultimate healthy skin and glow.
You can learn more about the beauty of baobab oil here.
- Adding baobab oil also helps spread the paste easily and soothes the skin.
- Neem powder can also be added to a warm bath for a wholesome treat for the entire body.
Try out Waridi’s organic neem powder here.