Regular facial exercises increase blood flow to the various parts of the face, replenishing oxygen levels in the muscles and skin.
This will give you a wonderful healthy glow and a bright complexion.
EXAMPLES OF FACIAL EXERCISES TO ENHANCE YOUR COMPLEXION
1. SMOOTH OUT YOUR FOREHEAD
Bring your brows over your eyes and closer together by frowning as hard as you can. Then, in the opposite direction, raise your brows as high as possible while widening your eyes. Repeat these movements five times.
2. WORK THE MUSCLES AROUND THE MOUTH
Sit down and tilt your head backward. Pinch your lips together and push them forward. Hold for 8-10 seconds and repeat five times for a toned lip area.
3. TIGHTEN A SAGGING NECK
Simply press the tip of your tongue to the roof of your mouth. Then look upwards with your chin to the ceiling, smile, and swallow. Continue doing this for 30-60 seconds.
4. LIFT THE FOLDS AROUND YOUR NOSE
Press your fingertips into the folds between your nose and lips and smile as broadly as you can. Lift the muscles whilst pressing down your fingertips into the muscles for resistance.
– Perform these facial exercises for 20 minutes 3-5 times a week before applying your body care products.
TIPS FOR PERFORMING FACIAL EXERCISES PROPERLY
1. Before touching your face, make sure your hands are clean
2. To give your complexion the best possible boost, combine face exercises with aerobic exercise.
3. To avoid forgetting, try to practice your facial fitness routine at the same time every day
4. Performing facial exercises lying down is the most effective