7 Pro tips on how to Remove Makeup
We all know good skin starts with a thorough cleanse, but sometimes no matter how thoroughly you scrub and lather up, it seems like you just can’t get all your makeup off. We’ve been there. Read on for seven pro tips to help you get a perfectly bare, makeup-free face.
- Take your time. Apply makeup remover and let it sit, and sit some more. Give it a couple of minutes.
- Soap and water work better than makeup wipes.
- Use a cleanser made to remove makeup. i.e. micellar cleansing water. If you really can’t stand the feel of an oil cleanser, use milky and gel textures as good alternatives
- Make sure to cleanse the edges of your eyelid. If neglected could lead to eye irritation.
- Push your hair back and cleanse your hairline.
Take the two seconds to tie it back or you can slip on a terry headband to ensure you get off every trace of makeup.
- Flat cotton pads are better than cotton balls. They’re like magical little pillows that remove everything.
- Always follow up makeup removal with moisture. Balm up those lips if you’ve just removed lipstick and dab on eye cream.