- Half a cup of almond oil or olive oil
- Quarter cup of coconut oil
- Quarter cup of beeswax
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil
- A few drops of peppermint, wintergreen and ginger oils.
- Place all the ingredients in a jar of a least one pint.
- A couple of inches of water in a saucepan large enough to contain the jar is now placed on a medium heat.
- Cover the top of the jar (loosely) and pop into the pan of water.
- As the temperature rises the ingredients will begin to melt. Shake or stir occasionally to blend well. When completely liquid and thoroughly mixed pour into smaller jars and allow to cool at room temperature.
- Store in a cool, dark place and use as required. It will last for 6 months and is particularly good for massaging into sore muscles.