Intimacy is an important part of any relationship. Physical intimacy is often an essential part of any romantic relationship. For men and women alike, it serves as a reassurance that things are okay, that your partner still finds you attractive and it helps express what words alone cant.
Benefits of Healthy Sex
Sex is an important part of life and overall well-being. In relationships, orgasms play a significant part in bonding. Physical and emotional benefits like
- Bonding. Sex holds a relationship together. Oxytocin, the bonding hormone, is released when we orgasm, and as a result couples feel more attached.
- Relieving stress. Oxytocin also brings a sense of relaxation and a decrease in anxiety. It also promotes good sleep.
- Intense workout. Sex increases the heart rate and encourages good blood circulation to the penis and can even help prevent cardiovascular decline.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- Leads to improved self-esteem
However, with time the sex lives change along with our bodies. This leads to problems in the bedroom and relationships. Erectile Dysfunction(ED) affects the sex life couples and the lack of physical intimacy can also carry over into the rest of their relationship. Men are often ashamed to talk about it or seek help and instead pull away from their partners. Women, in turn feel they are no longer attractive to the man and relationship suffers. Though its an uncomfortable topic, it’s important to discuss ED and get help for both the success of the relationship and the good health of the man.
What ED is:
- The inability to maintain an erection suitable for intercourse.
- A medical condition that can affect men of any age.
- A common sexual problem that typically has a physical cause, but can also be the result of psychological issues or a side effect of medication.
What Causes ED?
- Low testosterone. Aging and a slow decrease in levels of testosterone can cause a lack of spontaneous morning erections and ED during intercourse.
- Valve problems. Valve problems unrelated to heart disease can also lead to a weakening of erections because of a backwash of blood.
- Cardiovascular problems and other diseases such as diabetes. Cholesterol may also affect erectile prowess due to blockages in the capillaries.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) doesn’t have to signal the end of your sex life.
ED is treatable for most men. Oral medications such as Cialis, Viagra, and Levitra are commonly used by men to increase sex drive. These pills only have a temporary effect and in some cases some negavite ones. One of the best ways to treat ED is a lifestyle change. Exercise can help the general wellbeing and improve blood flow, increase testesterone and get rid of ED. However, there are better alternatives to pills for your tetesterone and erections.
One of nature’s best solution is Mondia Whitei also known as Mukombero and Mulondo in East Africa.
Mukombero (Mondia Whitei) is a natural Aphrodisiac that is mainly found in Western Kenya. It has been used for centuries as a sex stimulant, sperm increase and for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) treatment. Often termed as the ‘natural Viagra,’ it has a pleasant aromatic character and taste that’s close to cinnamon.
Throughout Africa, dried Mukombero roots are chewed. The roots are also used in tonics, as an appetite stimulant, against abdominal pains, constipation, and in the treatment of heartburn. The sexual benefits of the Mukombero have been proven by several researchers.
Waridi’s Mukombero powder is rich in bio-active medicinal compounds such as sterols, tritapenes, alkanoids, saponins, tarnins, flavanoids, alkanoids, glycosides, phenols and terpenoids. Mondia whitei roots are also rich in zinc, iron, calcium and vitamins A, D, E, K.
Other benefits of Mukombero roots include boosting testosterone levels, relieve stress, improving sleep quality, improve blood flow and it’s a good source of protein. Ladies also use it to increase the sensitivity of their vaginal walls.
You can add the powder to your food, stews and drinks to power up your day.